Thursday, October 23, 2008

Conclusions

I learned many things from this project that I have been wondering about. I also answer some of the questions that people wanted to know from my survey, when I asked: “what do you know about Japanese/ what would you like to learn?”
This is what I’ve concluded:
Japanese is very original, and only has traces of other languages—primarily Chinese. It also has some traces of western Languages in it’ s numbers and such; though Japanese also has it’s own characters that can be used for numbers. The separate islands also have dialects of their own, though they speak the same languages. Westerners normally can’t tell the difference, but to the natives it makes a world of difference. There are many variations/alphabets of Japanese. These are kanji, hiragana, katakana, Romaji. Kanji is modified Chinese, while Romaji is mainly only used to type on computers or for company logos.

1 comment:

langmalanguageslangmala@gmail.com said...

"This post sparked my curiosity. I'll definitely be exploring this topic more thanks to your insights."
japanese online learning